Pages

Attestation of documents for Denmark Green Card

While putting forward your application for a residence permit of Denmark, you will be required to attach your credentials and documents along with your immigration application.

You can either attach original credentials or copies of the original, provided that one of the following has seen the original documents
1. Danish diplomatic mission (embassy or consulate general).
2. The Danish police.
3. Service Centre of the Immigration Service.
and confirms that they have seen the original documents.

Documents which are not in the language of Swedish, Norwegian or German must be supplied with an certified translation to Danish or English.

On the other hand, documents from the following countries must always be originals at the time of submission of the Danish Green Card application:
Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, China, Congo, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Georgia, Ghana, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Liberia, Moldavia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Russia, Rwanda, the Soviet Union, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan.

9 comments:

kiran said...

Sir,

I did my MS form Sweden, and my bachelor's is from india.

In my case is attestation is required, as my hightest degree is from Sweden only.

You can send resp on : rangineni.kiran@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hello Immigration consultant,
I have done MBA-ITM(2 Years) and BIT(3 Years) from Pakistan. My age is under 27 and I have an experience 2.5 years as IT Sales Executive/Assisstant Manager Sales (I.T). I don't have IELTS but language proficiency letter from both the degree awarding institute. Please let me know about my points at im.farrukh@gmail.com

Unknown said...

hey i am abode from kuwait would like to go to denmark n my cousin sister is living there n she has to send me invitation card but she has no idea where to get in attest so pls help me out in this matter >>> n the address send me the resp on dr.abdullrahman@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

hi i am abdul from kuwait would like to visit my cousin sister in denmark n she is a citizen .. i am living in india doing my mbbs course ... she wants to send mr an invitation card to india so that i can get visa n travel to denmark the main problem is she is written the invitation card but she does not know where to get it attest so kindly send me resp>> on dr.abdullrahman@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Iam planning to apply for greencard for Denmark.
My profile is like
Age:35
Qualification:M.sc-Maths(from Bharathidasan University)
Work Experience:<2 years
Positive list-Mathematician -Am i eligible?
Language eligibilty:Education has been done in English medium throughout.
Kindly advice how much points will i get ?
Thanks for youe help in advance.

Regards
SS
Contact:suganysukumar@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I am Asodariya Jignesh B. I have completed BB and CFA and MS Finance. I have one confusion regarding bank balance ffor Denmark Green Card Visa. Can any one guide me regarding how much time bank balance is shown for spouse aplication ? If we show one two days bank balance then it will be ok or we have to show more nore days bank balance? Please answer me on my id. asodariya_jignesh@yahoo.com
Thank you.

Regards
Asodariya Jignesh

Anonymous said...

hi sir,
i am medical doctor and did my doctor degree in europe and i have been working in norway..
my question is for dcotor how much do they count no..i have both languages..english and norwegian age under 30.
thanx farooq

Anonymous said...

I am 27 years old working lady . I have done BSc in computer science and engineering and also finished my MBA from North south University.
Working for 3 years in a multinational (telco)company as customer service executive. i have 1 son and recently i am divorced. Can u plz check my score and guide me how can i apply for green card.

Effat
Bangladesh

Unknown said...

Sir i did 4 year B.S in Computer Science & 1 Year M.S IN Information Technology from Pakistani University .i have a 3 years Expereince in the I.T Fieled .
how many points i can get( Education + Work Experience )?

Thanking you

Post a Comment

Please ask your question in detail so that others will be able to guide you more accurately.
Don't forget to write your name in the end of comments.