2. When you will apply for Denmark Immigration under Green Card, the Immigration Service will ask CIRIUS (which is a Danish organization under the Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation) to evaluate your educational level. To permit CIRIUS to do this, you have to include your diplomas, degrees as well as transcripts in your Danish immigration application.
Note: CIRIUS will only evaluate your educational level on the request of the Immigration Service of Denmark in connection with a particular application. Therefore, CIRIUS will not evaluate or assess your educational level earlier to an application for a residence permit in Denmark under the Greencard scheme.
3. With the purpose of receive points under Danish Green Card scheme for educational level, you must have at least the equivalent of a Danish Bachelor’s degree.
4.You will only be given points for one of the following educational levels. Points of education level for Denmark Immigration are given as follows:
- Bachelor’s degree/Graduated from medium-length education: 30 points.
- Bachelor's degree previous to one-year Master's degree: 50 points.
- Master’s degree: 60 points.
- PhD: 80 points.
5. You will be given extra points if you graduated from a university which is internationally recognized for its far above the ground academic level according to the most recent THES-QS World Ranking. Points will be awarded as follows:
- Top 400 Universities of the world: 5 points.
- Top 200 Universities of the world: 10 points.
- Top 100 Universities of the world: 15 points.
6. You will be given 10 extra bonus points if your education qualifies you to work in an area of expertise where Denmark is presently experiencing a deficiency of qualified professionals. You can find these fields on the Positive List of Denmark Immigration.
7. You may be awarded a maximum of 105 points for your educational level for Denmark Immigration.