Do I Require a New Work Permit of Denmark if I Change Jobs?

If you have a residence and work permit and you are engaged but you desire to change jobs, you must renew your work permit. Meanwhile, you can surely start your new job before you have been issued with a new work and residence permit, providing that your new agreement of employment is covered by the supposed Positive List, that you are employed, for instance, as a doctor, IT specialist, engineer or lab technician, and that you are offered employment with earnings of min. DKK 375,000 p.a., or if you are offered a job which you are particularly qualified to perform.

You must apply for a new residence permit no later than the date on which you are due to start your new job.


Post a Comment

Please ask your question in detail so that others will be able to guide you more accurately.
Don't forget to write your name in the end of comments.