IELTS Band 3.0---------------5 points
IELTS Band 3.5 to 4.5 --------10 points
IELTS Band 5.0 to 6.0--------15 points
IELTS Band 6.5 And above--- 20 points
Denmark Visa fee from India for Residence or Work Permit of Denmark:
The fee for work permit visa or residence visa of Denmark amounts to Indian Rupees INR 8,650. The fees have to be paid as a bank draft of Indian Rupees INR in favor of “Royal Danish Embassy New Delhi”
Please note that the Denmark visa fee is non-refundable.
In addition to this fee, a managing fee of Indian Rupee INR 1100/- shall be charged for applications of all visa types and for a work permit or residence application.
5. You will be given extra points if you graduated from a university which is internationally recognized for its far above the ground academic level according to the most recent THES-QS World Ranking. Points will be awarded as follows:
6. You will be given 10 extra bonus points if your education qualifies you to work in an area of expertise where Denmark is presently experiencing a deficiency of qualified professionals. You can find these fields on the Positive List of Denmark Immigration.
7. You may be awarded a maximum of 105 points for your educational level for Denmark Immigration.
2. Second condition of Denmark Immigration is that you must have full health insurance covering of yourself and any family members going with you till the time you are covered by the Danish national health insurance.
3. Self-Financial Support: You should be cable of supporting yourself for the period of your first year in Denmark.