Pages

Denmark Embassy in Pakistan

Due to some security reasons, Denmark Embassy in Islamabad, Pakistan has been closed for public till further orders. In the mean time, people can apply send their Visa applications directly to Denmark through Fedex.

For help and queries the Embassy can be contacted by phone during office hours 08.00 to 14.00 or via e-mail.

Address of Denmark Embassy in Islamabad Pakistan is as under

Royal Danish Embassy in Islamabad, Pakistan

Street #21,
F-6/2 House #16,
P.O. Box 1118 Islamabad

Phone: +92 51 2824 722-4
Fax: +92 51 2823 483
E-mail: isbamb@um.dk


Royal Danish Consulate General in Karachi, Pakistan

14 Clifton Street No. 12A
Off Shahrah-I-Iran Clifton
Karachi

Phone: +92 (21) 587 3732
Fax: +92 (21) 587 0220
E-mail address: nirshad@cyber.net.pk

The Consulate General is have authority to issue passports, postbox function for visas and residence and work permits.

7 comments:

Jaywalker said...

Can you please give "driving directions" to the embassy/ consulate? I am unable to find street 12-A in Clifton.

Unknown said...

Dear Sir,

I have MBA (Financc) Degree and Want to apply for Greencard. My Qualification will be treated as Bachlor Degree in Denmark or?.
What is language requirement for Greencard,kindly guide me about that also (points of language).
I can get the Positive List 10 bonus point, becuase I want to apply for Accountant (keeping in mind requirement of this is Master Degree).

Waiting for reply,

Thank you,

Allah Yar Khan
yar_khan21@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

dear sir,
i want my passport for local traveling as soon as possible. my file number is DNK-0744959.

Asad Mehmood Mirza

Anonymous said...

Sir I'm Wajid Hussain Shah and doing job in Pak Army.I have BA (Law)Degree and Want to apply for Greencard.


wajid_hamdani@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Hi there

Does anyone guide us where is the Danish Consulate in Karachi?

Regards

Anonymous said...

Dear Sir
I am Muhamamd Tayyab Shaukat, from Peshawar and i want to go your countr for work , kindly help me i am very much in difficulties here in Peshawar Pakistan i deal with international tourist but you know here in Peshawar due to the terrorist activities no body here and I am job less and i want to support my family kindly help me and allowing me to work in your country or any job in your embassy i write this letter to you with very much hope and i hope you will be help me . I shall be very thankful to you for this act of kindness. I am waiting your positive reply please help me i am request to you& ALSO GIDE ME HOW I WILL APPLY FOR GREEN CARDS.
Regards
Muhammad Tayyab Shaukat
Peshawar, Pakistan.
Cell# +92-3449863011
EMAIL:-MTS83_7@HOTMAIL.COM

Comrade said...

Dear Tayyab,
This is not an official website of Danish Embassy. This is just a blog and forum where people their views and concerns. Please visit or email the official website of Denmark Immigration
pakistan.um.dk/

Post a Comment

Please ask your question in detail so that others will be able to guide you more accurately.
Don't forget to write your name in the end of comments.