Pages

Processing Time of Denmark Immigration

The Immigration Service of Denmark has received far more applications in the greencard scheme in 2009 than predictable. Therefore, the Immigration Service is at the back with the processing of cases and is functioning hard to decrease the number of pending cases in backog. This means that the usual 30 day service goal for utmost processing time has been suspended for the time being.

To avoid extra wait, ensure that your application contains all information and documents required by the Immigration Service to process your case. If your request lacks necessary information or documentation, the migration Service may prefer to refuse your application on these grounds. This means that your request will not be processed.

If it is essential to have your educational level reviewed by the Danish Agency for International Education, you will be informed by the Danish Immigration Service.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

is this green card thing for denmark is a permanent residency thing like of canada or australia? I am confused when it says 18 months only in its website. please help me understand friends.

Unknown said...

I have applied five months ago in Denmark Green Card Scheme Visa but I don't have get visa , yet. How long I will wait for this visa? Do I have any way to know my visa status? Please help me soon

Anonymous said...

Hi
This is Salman Saleem from Pakistan. I had applied to DIS under Greencard scheme at 27-07-2011 through Danish Embassy Islamabad.
I need to know when i will receive the decision about my case.

Thanks & Regards
Salman Saleem

salmankhan302@gmail.com

Post a Comment

Please ask your question in detail so that others will be able to guide you more accurately.
Don't forget to write your name in the end of comments.